Sharing Content Using Gmail and Chrome Plugin
When you copy an Enablix asset link in Gmail, the Enablix Chrome Plugin helps you in two ways:
- It resolves the link to the title of the link in Enablix.
- It captures the recipient's email address when the email is sent. This helps when notifying the sender on who clicked on the link.
- After you installed the plugin, log out and log back into Enablix.
- Refresh your Gmail browser window before you try the copy + paste action.
- If there are multiple email recipients, Enablix will pick the first recipient only. And all notifications will include the first recipient's email ID.
- In this snippet, the user copies link in the web app and pastes in Gmail.
In this snippet, the user copies link in the Chrome plugin and pastes in Gmail.