Sharing Content Using Gmail and Chrome Plugin
If you use Gmail to send emails and use Chrome browser, you are in luck. When you copy an Enablix asset link in Gmail, the Enablix Chrome Plugin helps you in two ways:
- It resolves the link to the title of the link in Enablix.
- It captures the recipient's email address when the email is sent. This helps when notifying the sender on who clicked on the link.
- After you installed the plugin, log out and log back into Enablix.
- Refresh your gmail browser window before you try the copy + paste action.
- If there are multiple email recipients, Enablix will pick the first recipient only. And all notifications will include the first recipient's email ID.
- If you want to add a custom display text on the link, we recommend copying the link first and then editing the text. If you insert the link using Gmail's insert link option for selected text, Enablix won't capture the recipient information.
- You can copy link from Enablix web app or from Chrome plugin and paste it in Gmail.
Here is the link copy and paste in action.