Introduction To Content Pages
Sales and marketing users can share published content assets using Enablix. With a content page, users can share multiple assets externally on a single page. Whether following up after an introductory meeting, responding to a prospect’s query or simply bundling like items, with Enablix Content Page feature marketing and sales representatives can quickly create visually appealing and on-brand content experiences for external distribution.
It is very easy to create new content pages or use existing content pages to make your own. And non-technical users can make visual changes, select the assets they want to share, and personalize it with their message before sharing.
Only externally shareable assets can be added to the content page. If internal-only or confidential assets are added, Enablix filters those out when sharing the page with external users.
Enablix Introduction Page
This is an introductory page that our prospects can share with their colleagues and other stakeholders. In this page, we have a video testimonial from one of our customers, a datasheet on Sales Content Enablement, a link to our G2 profile, and a marketing video. Additionally, the page is shared with a sales user's personalized profile with on-brand graphics.
Enablix Product Tour Page
This is a product tour page to help buyers refer to product walkthrough videos. This page uses a different layout. On top we have a 20 min product video and then there are topic-specific demo videos to learn about specific features of the platform.
More features include:
- Custom Domain - Share Pages using your company's domain to enable with a consistent on-brand experience.
- Excerpts - Leverage content asset excerpts to scale consistent messaging and streamline page creation.
- Confidential Content - Guard content from user oversight. Never share internal and confidential content assets.
- Multi-Format Support - Create Pages with assets of different formats. Videos, Blog URLs, Whitepapers, etc.
- Sharing Latest Content - No need to track versions. Customers and prospects always see the latest content.