Content is not always in the form of Files and URLs. Sometimes you may want to capture a block of text. Enablix supports assets that are nothing but a block of Text. Examples include FAQs, Discovery Questions, Knowledge Cards, etc.
Click on the blue Add button and select the Text option.
Enter Title and Text Body
In the next dialog enter the title of the asset and the text content. Select the content type and click Add.
It is mandatory to define a Content Type for every asset in Enablix. Make sure you select the right Content Type. It takes a few seconds but helps your users discover and find the right content when they need it. It also helps you audit your content easily and keep track of all your content assets.
Add Other Details
You will be taken to the asset's detail page. Here you can add additional details.
- Access - If you have turned ON access control in your setup, you can select the right access for this asset.
- Labels - You can apply the right Labels for this asset. Labels help you organize your content so that it is easy to find for your sales team members. It also helps you with content analytics when you conduct content audits and refresh your content.
Enablix supports rich text format.
Once you had added all the details for the asset, you can take one of the following actions:
- Publish - to publish the asset to the portal. Please note that the Publish action is available only for users who either have an Administrator or Approved Contributor system role.
- Request Approval - to request approval from one of the administrators to publish the asset. Users in a Consumer role have to request approval before publishing the asset. Administrators and Approved Contributors can use this option if they need to seek approval before publishing the asset. You can learn more about Request Approval Workflow here.
- Save As My Content - to save this asset as private content to the user. Saving this asset as My Content makes it available only to the logged in user. Other users cannot see or access this content asset. Check out this article about My Content.