Automate Content Updates for Slack
Today's marketing and sales teams are using communication tools like Slack over email for internal communication. This means the sales team is receiving majority of their product and marketing updates on Slack channels. Enablix supports multiple methods of notifying sales and other customer-facing teams on Slack.
- Manually sharing content on Slack. You can read about that in this help article.
- Posting updates about newly added and updated content on a Slack channel
In this article
You need to have Slack admin rights to enable this notification.
- To configure Enablix to automate content updates on Slack, sign in to Enablix with administrator rights.
- Once signed in, go to the Company Settings section by clicking on company name/logo.
- Go to the Integrations tab.
- Click Enable. You will be asked to confirm access to Enablix to post on a public channel. Select the public channel where you want to post your updates and click Install.
You may have to sign in to Slack workspace if you are not already signed in.
You have configured Enablix to post content updates on a Slack channel.
To stop the automated content update notifications on slack, you can remove the integration by following these steps.