Automate Content Updates On Slack
Marketing and sales teams are increasingly adopting chat tools like Slack over email for internal communication. This means the sales team is receiving majority of their product and marketing on Slack channels. Enablix supports multiple methods of notifying sales and other customer-facing teams on Slack.
- Manually sharing content on Slack. You can read about that in this help article.
- Posting updates about newly added and updated content on a Slack channel
In this article
You need to have Slack admin rights to enable this notification.
Select Slack Channel
When you configure Enablix to automate content updates on Slack, those updates will be posted on a specific slack channel. Please select (or create) a slack channel to post Enablix updates. This channel has to be a public channel.
- To configure Enablix to automate content updates on Slack, sign in to Enablix with administrator rights.
- Once signed in, go to the Company Settings section by clicking on company name/logo.
- Go to the Integrations tab.
- Click Enable. You will be asked to confirm access to Enablix to post on a public channel. Select the public channel where you want to post your updates and click Install.
You may have to sign in to Slack workspace if you are not already signed in.
If at any point, you want to permanently or temporarily stop the automated content update notifications on slack, you can follow these steps.