Enablix Mobile App
Users can access the Enablix portal by downloading the Enablix app or by visiting Enablix on the device's web browser.
They can search, interact, and share content with prospects & clients. To learn more about the mobile UI experience, please refer to the video article - Enablix App for iOS & Android.
The Enablix app (mobile version) has limited features compared to the desktop version. For larger devices such as an iPad, users have more options:
- Access their Enablix portal through the Enablix app for the mobile version
- Access their Enablix portal through the device's web browser for the desktop version
In this article, we discuss the different sections of the mobile UI and the interaction with a content asset.
A user can take the following actions on an asset on the mobile UI,
- View the information about the asset
- Download a file asset
- Launch a URL for a URL asset
- Copy link for sharing the asset (if sharing is supported)
- Preview the link behavior of an asset
- Copy internal link to the asset
- Bookmark an asset
On the home screen a user can search content using the search bar or access content using one of the available quick links.
A user can navigate to the content assets by using Content Types and Categories and Labels.
In the Account section, a user can,
- Access content requests and act on them.
- Verify content assets.
- Access Enablix help articles.
- Sign out of the application.