Enablix Mobile App
Enablix users can access Enablix content on their mobile smartphones. This is helpful for sales reps and customer-facing users who are traveling or not in front of their computers and need quick access to relevant content.
Enablix supports a responsive mobile UI. A user can search and navigate the Enablix content library on the browser of their smartphones. They can also interact with the content asset and copy links for sharing with their prospects. To learn more about the mobile UI experience, please refer to the video article - Enablix Mobile UI Experience.
- To access the mobile UI, simply access your portal URL on your mobile phone's browser and sign in.
- Enablix automatically detects that you are on a mobile device and adjusts the UI experience.
- Only limited features are available on a mobile device.
In this article, we discuss the different sections of the mobile UI and the interaction with a content asset.
A user can take the following actions on an asset on the mobile UI,
- View the information about the asset
- Download a file asset
- Launch a url for a URL asset
- Copy link for sharing the asset (if sharing is supported)
- Preview the link behavior of an asset
- Copy internal link to the asset
- Bookmark an asset
On the home screen a user can search content using the search bar or access content using one of the available quick links.
In Browse section, a user can navigate to the content assets by using Content Types and Categories and Labels.
In the Account section, a user can,
- Access content requests and act on them.
- Verify content assets.
- Access Enablix help articles.
- Sign out of the application.