Manage Multiple Assets
With a constant stream of useful content, your content library is bound to overgrow. Although more content is always helpful to enable your customer-facing teams, it can get over-crowded and challenging to manage. Launching a new offering, updating company brand, retiring old offerings, entering a new market, etc. are frequent events in a company's lifecycle. And these events require updates to your content asset library.
Note: Only Administrators can make bulk updates to assets using the Assets tab in the Content Manager.
With the Assets tab in the Content Manager, users can find relevant content to make bulk updates.
In This Article
About Assets Tab
Access the Assets tab by navigating to the Content Manager.
By default, there are no assets displayed. You have to select the filters and select 'Go' to find the assets to update. Selecting 'Go' without selecting any filters first will search all your assets in Enablix.
- You can click Go without selecting any filters (this will search all assets)
- You can filter assets by their: Content Type, Shareable Value, Property, Archived, Label, Access Value, Collaborators, and Last Update Date (includes when the asset was first added).
Bulk Update Assets
Once you have searched for the assets that need to be updated, you can select them and bulk update them. There are many actions supported for bulk updates:
- Bulk Update Toolbar
- Labels - Add or Remove
- Properties - Add or Remove
- Access - Add or Remove
- Collaborators - Add or Remove
- Archive or Unarchive Assets
- Change Shareable Value
- Delete Assets
- Export to Excel button helps administrators export the content results to an MS Excel format. For more information on Export to Excel please refer to this help article.