Introduction to Homepage
Homepage is the landing page when you sign into Enablix. The general structure of the Homepage is similar for every Enablix customer. However, you can configure sections and assets in those sections to meet your content enablement needs. Depending on the signed-in user's system role, certain functions are not available.
There are important functions and actions supported in the header area of the Homepage.
- Home Icon - This icon is displayed on all pages of the Enablix application and when clicked, takes you to the homepage.
- Search Bar - The search bar helps you find content in Enablix.
- Add Button - You add content assets using the Add button.
- Content Manager - Content Manager is where you can manage content requests, content feedback and verify assets in Enablix. If you are an administrator, you can access content requests submitted by others.
- Company - The company name/logo helps with branding. When clicked it gives access to the Admin Screens where you can manage the Enablix settings. Only administrators can access these settings.
- Insights - The insights section gives you access to the complete audit trail and all the Enablix reports. By default, only administrators can access Insights.
- User Icon - The user icon shows the initial of your first name. This icon gives a user access to user settings and sign out button.
The details above discuss the default options of the Homepage. There are additional options available to configure access rights for users in non-administrative roles. Please send us a note for additional information.
Homepage Section is a collection of assets displayed for quick access. Companies can define their own Homepage Sections to tailor Enablix to their business needs and configure the content of these sections. You can learn more about Managing Homepage Sections .