The homepage is configurable to fit your organization's sales enablement needs.
Please Note: Only Administrators can make updates to the homepage.
- Search Bar - Helps users find content by: free text, Categories, Labels, Content Types.
- Add Button - How users add content to Enablix.
- User Icon - The user icon gives a user access to user profile settings and to sign out.
The sidebar supports navigation to the different modules of the application. Depending on a user's system role, certain options may not be available to the user.
- Company Logo - Acts as a home button for the application. Clicking on this logo brings the user to the homepage.
- Home - Also brings users to the homepage.
- My Stuff - Where a user can check the activity on the shared assets. This section shows activity on assets shared by the user only.
- Content Manager - All users have access to this section, but not all the available features. Administrators can manage requests, quality issues, and verifications here. To learn more, check out the help article Introduction to Content Manager.
- Insights - Gives Administrators and other users with access to a complete audit trail and all of the available Enablix reports. Other users can see their personal insights in My Stuff.
- Company Settings - Administrators can configure the portal. Only Administrators can access this section.
Companies can define their own Homepage Sections to tailor Enablix to their business needs and configure the content of these sections. You can learn more about Managing Homepage Sections.
The Recent Updates section shows you the last ten recent content updates.