Introduction to Homepage
Homepage is the landing page when you sign into Enablix. The general structure of the Homepage is similar for every Enablix customer. However, you can configure sections and assets in those sections to meet your content enablement needs. Depending on the signed-in user's system role, certain functions are not available.
- Search Bar - The search bar helps you find content in Enablix.
- Add Button - You add content assets using the Add button.
- User Avatar - The user avatar icon gives a user access to user settings and sign out button.
The sidebar supports navigation to the different modules of the application. Depending on a user's system role, certain options may not be available to a user.
- Company Logo - This is the company logo and acts as a home button for the application. Clicking on this logo brings the user to the portal Homepage. By default this shows the Enablix logo. But organizations have an option to use their company's logo for branding purposes. To learn more, please refer to the branding article.
- Home - The home button brings users to the Homepage of the portal.
- Content Manager - Content Manager is where you can manage content requests, content feedback and verify assets in Enablix. If you are an administrator, you can access content requests submitted by others. As as an administrators, you can also manage bulk actions from the Content Manager.
- Insights - The insights section gives you access to the complete audit trail and all the Enablix reports. By default, only administrators can access Insights.
- Company Settings - Company Settings gives administrators access to administration sections. Only administrators can access company settings.
Homepage Section is a collection of assets displayed for quick access. Companies can define their own Homepage Sections to tailor Enablix to their business needs and configure the content of these sections. You can learn more about Managing Homepage Sections.