Introduction to Content Manager
Enablix supports multiple workflows and some utilities to manage the content assets in the library. The Content Manager is a single place where administrators and end users can track these workflows.
The Content Manager supports the following functions:
- Assets - Further search and filter for assets. You can also bulk update assets. You can also export searches or even your entire content library to a Excel spreadsheet.
- Imports - Track the status of content imports.
- My Request - Where a user can check the status of their requests for publishing content.
- Requests - Administrators can approve or reject content requests and provide additional comments to the user who submitted the request.
- Quality Issues - Each night Enablix does an overnight automated check for various quality issues such as Asset with Duplicate File/Title Name or Asset with Invalid URL. Administrators can check those issues here and make updates as needed to maintain a quality content library.
- Verification - Setup at the Content Type level, Verification makes it easy to call out assets that may no longer be relevant. For example, if a Pricing Document was last added one year ago, an Administrator can come here to verify if it should stay in the portal (or archive/delete it).
- Feedback - Track feedback comments across all content assets in one place.
- Access Request - View pending access requests by users who are requesting access to content that their user profile does not allow.
Note: Not all tabs in the Content Manager are available to a user. What a user can and cannot access is dependent on the user's system role.