Introduction to Content Manager
Enablix supports multiple workflows and some utilities to manage the content assets in the library. Content Manager is a single place where administrators and end users can track these workflows. Additionally, Content Manager also supports utilities for administrators to streamline content asset management. Content Manager supports the following functions,
- Content requests that are submitted by the user.
- Content requests that are pending approval by the administrator.
- Content requests that are due for verification.
- Administrator Utilities
- Asset manager to manage assets in bulk.
- Track the status of content imports.
- Track feedback comments across all content assets in one place.
- All users can access Content Manager from the left hand navigation bar.
- Depending on the user's role, they may see all or some of the workflows and utilities.